Who is Road Is Calling?
We are Mark and Anya, best friends, partners, husband and wife who believe that working and traveling together is the best thing that could happen to us. Both of us are writers, photographers, marketers, web developers, and SEO specialists.
We established Road is Calling in April 2017 with a goal to inspire others to travel mindfully, go to off the radar places and experience other destinations by living in them. We also educate and inspire to travel the world through life & work abroad as well as working online.
On this blog, we only write about those destinations where we got to spend a good chunk of time. Usually, we tend to spend 1-6 months in one place, traveling around the region and experiencing everything first hand. Therefore, all products and services we recommend have been personally used and tried.
Road is Calling Stats
Most of our readers are budget and mid-range independent travelers. Some of them are usually traveling during the weekends while others go on a few weeks long vacations.
We are very close to hitting 100,000 monthly page views and our traffic mainly comes from Google and Pinterest. You can see the details below. If you are interested to work with us, send us a message and if we are interested to work with you, we will send you our detailed media kit with GA screenshots.
- Monthly Unique Visitors: 50,000+
- Monthly Page Views: 85,000+
- Average Session Duration: 3:45
All Stats are based on Google Analytics for the past 30 days.
– Age: 25-34 (37%), 35-44 (14%), 45-54 (13%), 55-64 (14%)
– Gender: Female – 77%, Male – 23%
– Region: North America – 72%, Europe – 16%, Asia – 9%
Why Work With Us?
Our forte is SEO and the ability to write very detailed, long, and informative articles. All of the posts on our blog are based on personal experiences and occasionally a bit of additional research.
Since the moment we started our blog, we produced less than 70 optimized posts but with this number, we got to achieve all that traffic mentioned above. The average length of each post is 5000 words with many visuals.
We have a unique voice, our content is evergreen, always updated and relevant.
Both of us are always adaptable, detail-oriented and deliver projects on time.
Ways We Can Work Together:
– DESTINATION COVERAGE THROUGH PRESS TRIPS – we will promote your destination through the long SEO-focused content, inspiring photography, email & social media marketing. We have already worked with some tourism boards and hotels and received positive feedback.
– BRAND AMBASSADORSHIP – we are willing to collaborate with you to promote your brand on our blog on a long-term basis
– ACCOMMODATION REVIES – we can review your hotel, tell our readers about it and introduce new readers to your property. Creating an optimized post(s) with specific keywords will grow the awareness, give you exposure and lift your hotel’s rankings in Google.
– PRODUCT & SERVICE REVIEWS – we will create comprehensive and thorough reviews for all types of travel products but only if they are relevant, can add value to our posts and support our blog’s mission.
– PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY – we license our photos and are willing to create new inspiring images exclusively for your brand.
Some of the Examples From Our Past Travel Campaigns:
Hiking in Montenegro and Durmitor National Park Hiking with Visit Montenegro, Hotel Soa and Hotel Polar Star.
Best hotel in Kakheti Region, Georgia (country) with Babaneuris Marani Hotel.
Vilnius City Break with Tinggly Blogger House.
One of the most under-the-radar cities in Ukraine – Chernihiv with Chernihiv.Travel tourism board.
Is there anything else you’d like to offer? Get in touch and let us know. We are open to new opportunities and projects!
Our email is: [email protected]